Why You Should Be Using Hemp Seed Oil For Your Hair This Summer
If you want stronger, healthier, more beautiful hair, there are a wide range of hair care products on the market that you could use. From special formulations, oils, and conditioners, to symptom specific hair care products that only treat one symptom and end up taking up space in your bathroom cabinet until you need it again one day, it can be easy to become confused by the choices. While you could buy all of these products and have healthier hair, you might need a larger bathroom to store them all. Or you could use a natural hair care product which contains hemp seed oil and only need two bottles, a shampoo and a conditioner.
Can hemp seed oil really do everything all of those other haircare products can do? The answer is yes, and we are going to take a look at some of the benefits of hemp seed oil and see just how beautiful your hair care be.
Benefits Of Hemp Seed Oil For Your Hair
· Hemp oil prevents too much water from being absorbed by hair.
· Hemp oil helps to prevent the penetration of certain substances into hair follicles.
· Hemp oil prevents hair breakage by enhancing lubrication of the shaft.
· Hemp oil prevents hair breakage by reducing the combing force of wet hair.
· Hemp oil has been shown to stimulate hair growth.
· Hemp is incredibly moisturising, leaving your hair softer and more manageable.
· Hemp oil calms scalp irritation, reducing itching and redness.
· Hemp oil strengthens hair making it stand up better to the elements, straightening, and colouring.
What’s In Hemp Oil?
The hemp oil used in Dr Cannabis hair care products is 100% all natural and pure. With that in mind, hemp seed oil naturally contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients designed to make it one of the most effective natural formulations on the planet. Hemp seed oil has 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 essential fatty acids with smaller amounts of the polyunsaturated fatty acids oleic acid, stearidonic acid, and gamma-linolenic acid.
Hemp seed oil also includes:
· Antioxidants, Such As Vitamin E
· Iron And Zinc
Contact Dr Cannabis
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favourite social media sites.